IFC Markets is a reglated Forex & CFD broker providing a full range of services for trading financial instruments with the use of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trafing platforms.
IFC Markets is a leading Forex and CFD broker providing world class services with number of significant and unique advantages. Some of the instruments are exclusive and offered only by IFC Markets.
Visit » Official Website
IFC Markets provides its clients with a full range of services for trading financial instruments (Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Metals, ETF, Crypto Futures) with the use of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms.
MetaTrader 4 Capacities
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform is a popular trading platform allowing to perform trading operations and technical analysis on currency pairs of the Forex market and other financial instruments.Currency and CFD Trading Platform MetaTrader 4 offers different trading products. It is an advanced trading software that allows to trade all Major, Minor and Exotic Currency Pairs, Metals as well as Index, Stock and Commodity CFDs (Contracts for Difference). MetaTrader 4 Platform provides the following functions:
- Fully-fledged technical analysis- large number of built in trading indicators and graphical objecst, possibility of writing own scripts, support of various time frames.
- Automated trading based on the built in MetaQuotes Language 4 (programming language), allowing our clients to create their own trading programs (experts) and indicators
- Secure access and placing of trading operations, as well as additional access for watching trading operations only.
- Administration of local quotations history including import–export operations in the real time manner.
- Signals Service – the trader has an opportunity to become a provider of trading signals and a subscriber to the trading signals.
MetaTrader 5 Capacities
MetaTrader 5 trading platform, created for trading currencies, CFDs and other assets, offers a wide range of trading products. It is an advanced trading software allowing to trade all Major, Minor and Exotic Currency Pairs, Precious Metals, as well as CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on Indices, Stocks and Commodities. In addition, MT5 platform allows to trade any asset on exchanges. MetaTrader 5 platform provides the following functions:
- Opportunity of trading in one of the two regimes: the regime of netting, exchange trading, when positions on one instrument are combined into one position with a weighted average price, as well as the opportunity of working with the “depth of market”; the regime of hedged (lock) trading, when all positions exist separately (as in MT4).
- Opportunity to set Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit activated orders.
- Full technical analysis – a large number of built-in trading indicators and linear tools, opportunity of writing own indicators and scripts, support of 21 time frames.
- Automated trading based on the built-in, object-oriented programming language MQL5, which allows clients to create their own trading programs (experts), scripts and indicators. With the help of a multicurrency strategy tester, a client can test his most complex individual strategies on historic data.
- Confidentiality of access and trading operations, as well as the availability of additional access only for monitoring trading operations.
- Local database of the history of quotations including import–export operations in the real time manner.
- Signals Service – a trader has the opportunity to become a provider of trading signals and a subscriber to trading signals.
CFD Trading Without Expiration
IFC markets offers an opportunity to trade Continuous Commodity and Index CFDs, which are calculated continuously without expiration dates on the basis of the nearest liquid futures by unique algorithm. Upon occurrence of the expiration date of the current base future the price of continuous CFD does not make any gap or sharp movement.
Wire transfer, Credit Cards, Bank cards, TCPay (TopChange), Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, CashU, Western Union, Unistream, Bitwallet, Bitcoin.
Arabic, Chinese (CN), Chinese (TW), English, Farsi, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Polish, Portugese (BR), Russian, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Malay.
IFC Markets Account Opening
IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED complies with the European Commission’s MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) and is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license number 147/11.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. is licensed by the BVI Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC)
Insured by AIG Professional Indemnity Insurance for Financial Institutions
IFC Markets does not provide services for United States and Japan residents.