City Index is a world-leading, global Spread Betting and CFD broker with offices in the UK, Australia, Singapore and the Middle East.
Established in the UK in 1983, City Index is one of the world leaders in Spread Betting, Forex and CFD Trading.
City Index have won “Best MT4 Broker” at the UK Forex Awards 2017.
Voted Best Spread Betting Platform 2017 by ADVFN & Best Spread Betting Provider at the Shares Awards 2017.
Voted best CFD Provider, best Mobile application, and best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform at the Online Personal Wealth Awards 2018
Visit » Official Website
With over 12,000 markets to choose from across Forex, Indices, Shares and Commodities, clients of City Index have access to a wide range of global markets. We help traders grow, giving them the tools they need to improve their trading skills.
Step 1: Open a City Index MT4 trading account
- You need to open an account with City Index in order to start trading. The application process is simple and secure and you can apply for an online account at any time by filling in our online application form.
- Once we’ve successfully completed the verification process, you will receive your account number by email to confirm that your account is open.
- Shortly after that, City Index account managers will give you a call, in case you have any additional questions.
Step 2: Fund your account
- Once your account is open, you’ll need to transfer funds into it to start trading. You can do this in a variety of ways via the ‘Account’ tab in the trading platform.
- Your initial deposit must be at least £100 after that the minimum is £25.
- For more information on how you can transfer funds in and out of your account, click here
Step 3: Start trading
- Now you have an online trading account and have deposited funds, you can start trading.
- Log in, choose whether to trade Forex through spread betting, CFDs or spot FX, pick your pairs and open a position.
- You can access live price feeds, streaming charts and news instantly and trade 24-hours a day.
- City Index offer a range of powerful trading platforms including MT4, AT Pro (downloadable) and Advantage Web (browser-based).
For more details of the markets available for you to trade, click here
Spread Betting, CFD Trading and Forex Trading are leveraged products. and your capital is at risk. They may not be suitable for everyone.
* Spread Betting and CFD Trading are exempt from UK stamp duty. Spread betting is also exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax. However, tax laws are subject to change and depend on individual circumstances. Please seek independent advice if necessary.
City Index are committed to providing a market-leading service based on fair and transparent prices, comprehensive customer support and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
City Index is a trading name of GAIN Capital UK Limited. Head and Registered Office: Park House, 16 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB. GAIN Capital UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, number: 1761813. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Register Number: 113942. VAT number: 524837435.
City Index and City Trading are trademarks of GAIN Capital UK Ltd.